Thursday, September 13, 2007

Menu

Thai Restaurants in Marin.
Marin seems to have a taste for Thai, as there are certainly quite a number of Thai restaurants here! Links to my reviews or other information about the restaurants below.

Thai Restaurants I've discovered

Corte Madera
Tub Tim Thai

Tha Siam

Larkspur
R'Noh Thai
Tha Siam

Mill Valley

Thep Lea

Novato
Cafe Bankok

Kitti's Place

Sausalito
Arawan Thai Cuisine
Kitti's Place
Thai Terrace

San Anselmo
Orchid Thai

Thai Smile

San Rafael

Citrus & Spice
Magnolia Thai Cuisine
My Thai
Signature Thai
Thai Smile

Tiburon
Virapan's Tiburon Thai

Thai Restaurants I've yet to try

Fairfax
Siam Lotus

Novato
Chao Praya

San Anselmo
Lanna Thai Restaurant

San Rafael
Bankok Thai Express
Bay Thai Cuisine
Jhan Tong
Royal Thai Restaurant
Thai House

Other Greater Bay Area Thai places I've reviewed

Sonoma
Rin Thai

No comments: