Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Indian Buffet in Mill Valley

India Palace

I needed a quick lunch the other day, and remembered the small, but complete Indian buffet that India Palace in Mill Valley offers at lunch every day for $8.95. It was easy enough to pop over, it being very convenient to not only Hwy 101, but my place.

Indian Buffet

Although the buffet doesn't have a large selection, it has enough veggies and meats to make a nice meal (I chose veggies of course). The staff is attentive and the offerings on the buffet are small sized and refreshed frequently so your food choices are likely to be fresh and hot (or cold in the case of the ones like salad that should be cold). I enjoyed my lunch!

Restaurant Inspection Results
Critical: 0
Noncritical: 0

Previously reviewed:
October 21, 2007

Find address/phone number/directions on Anna's Map.

1 comment:

Zoomie said...

Nice that they refresh the buffet frequently - so often buffets have things waiting too long in the warming trays.