Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Original, Local and Delicious

Bubba's Diner

Time I got by to Bubba's Diner in San Anselmo for breakfast, and I'd been waiting for the opportunity for some time. And with an award for "Best Breakfast" hanging on the wall, my expectations were high. Besides, it is a Marin County Certified Green business and uses organic, local ingredients, all good things! And Happy Earth Day!

Organic Johnney Cakes

I ordered Organic Johnny Cakes from their daily specials. The cakes were made of cornmeal with bits of sausage and green onions cooked in. Accompanied by two scrambled eggs (can have up to three eggs for the same price) it was a nice change of pace, and delicious.

Waffle Sandwich

Dad opted for the Waffle Pancakes which looked golden and my Dad devoured the entire plate. The sandwich part must not be literal since I couldn't see how that would be accomplished! The breakfasts and experience at Bubba's is highly recommendable.

Previously reviewed:
August 16, 2007

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stumbled across your site when I was searching for somewhere to get breakfast in Fairfax. We also have difficulty finding good places for breakfast in Marin. Now we have your list to help us.

Tom, my husband, and I have a website called california-travels and we also have a breakfast blog - http://california-travels.com/category/breakfast-log/

I really enjoyed reading your posts and wondered whether we could exchange links.

Margaret Husband