Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Clean and Happy

Sonoma Taco Shop

Dad and I enjoyed dinner last week at Sonoma Taco Shop near the Northgate Mall in San Rafael before seeing Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I had been here before I started blogging several times at the recommendation of friends.

Chips and Salsa

It was very clean and bright, and the staff was so cheerful! The 'mild' salsa from their salsa bar was great! Cool with a fresh taste, I found myself wanting to slather it over everything.

Vegetarian Chimichanga

My Vegetarian Chimichanga was absolutely delightful! The hot crisp shell housed a variety of tasty vegetables including carrots and zucchini. The cool sour cream over the top made a nice contrast of hot/cold.

Chicken Tamales

Dad loved his chicken tamales covered in a mild green sauce. The cornmeal wrapping looked very fresh. This place was a hit!

Restaurant Inspection Results
Critical: 1
Noncritical: 1
Last inspected: 3/6/2009

Find address/phone number/directions on Anna's Map.

2 comments:

Zoomie said...

Must remember that spot next time I'm up that way for a movie.

sweets said...

Its really very clean and so cheerful.