Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Thai on a beautiful afternoon

R'noh Thai

Dad and I were in the neighborhood one sunny day, and the recommendation of Maxine, on staff with one of Dad's physicians, triggered a recollection of the lovely R'Noh Thai, and recognition that it was quite close by in Larkspur.

View from near deck

We sat on the deck and had an expansive view from under the yellow umbrellas.

Fresh Rolls

There was a $2 add on for a list of appetizers, so we had to add. I chose the Fresh Roll.

Spring Rolls

Dad was craving the Spring Rolls. Both appetizers were delicious!

BBQ Chicken and Almond Rice

Dad followed the Spring Rolls on with BBQ Chicken and Almond Rice. I'm thinking that Dad liked it as he asked "Why don't we come here more often?"

Accompaniment to Yellow Curry

I loved the fresh green salad on the plate with my rice.

Yellow Curry - vegetables

The Yellow Curry with Tofu was very smooth and very flavorful and bursting with colorful vegetables. I loved my lunch and was glad that Maxine brought up this place!

Restaurant Inspection Results

Critical: 0
Noncritical: 1
Last inspected: 7/24/2008


Previously reviewed:
January 2, 2007

Find address/phone number/directions on Anna's Map.

1 comment:

Zoomie said...

I loves me a restaurant with a view! Why do so many forget that we enjoy with our eyes as well as our nose and mouth? Pretty plates, too.