Friday, June 13, 2008

Italian Restaurants in Marin

Panna Cotta
Pana cotta at Frantoio

Italian Restaurants in Marin.
When in doubt, eat Italian. Who doesn't like Italian? And with such wonderful choices in Marin you don't have to venture afar for great Italian food, from old to nuovo. And take a little preview of those new to you via these reviews.

Italian Restaurants where I have eaten

Corte Madera
Benissimo
California Pizza Kitchen
Il Fornaio

Fradelizio's Restorante Italiano

Fairfax
Barefoot Cafe
Fradelizio's Ristorante Italiano
Ghiringhelli's Pizzeria

Larkspur
Café Lucano
Fabrizio
Picco


Frantoio

Mill Valley

Caffe Oggi
Frantoio
Gira Polli
La Ginestra
Pasta Pomodoro
Piatti
Piazza d'Angelo
Pizza Antica
Small Shed Flatbreads
Stefano's Pizzeria
Vasco

Novato
Aurora Ristorante Italiano
Grazie

LoCoco's Italian Pizzeria

San Anselmo

Cucina
LoCoco's Pizzeria
Riccardo's Restaurant & Pizza


San Rafael
Amici's East Coast Pizzeria
Arrivederci
Cinecitta
Gaspare's Pizzeria
Hanna's
Il Davide
Mezzo Mezzo
Ristorante La Toscana
San Rafael Joe's

The Spinnaker

Sausalito
Angelino Restaurant
Cafe DiVino
Cafe Trieste
Caffe Tutti
Cacciucco
Dario's Pizza & Pasta
Giovanni's Pizza
Poggio
Pomodoro Pizza Cafe
Rustico
Scoma's
Spinnaker
Winship

Tiburon
Milano Ristorante

Italian Restaurants I have yet to discover

Corte Madera
Marin Joe's

Larkspur
Emporio Rulli

San Anselmo
Fork

5 comments:

Zoomie said...

You eat out more than anyone I know! And we are your benefactors!

Zoomie said...

Ooops, I meant beneficiaries!

Anna Haight said...

And I was thinking I was becoming quite the homebody...

Shelley said...

This was a helpful post for me! I can't believe you haven't been to Marin Joe's!!! And you can cross off Mulberry Street & Vin Antico now! :) Love both those places, too.

Off this topic, but just wanted to say that I loved the Crows Nest, too. If you get a chance and are driving back up the coast, you should try The Treasure Chest in Cambria! Delicious Seafood and just so cute! The service was a little slow, and just so you know, its cash or check only.

Enjoy the rest of your trip!
Shelley

Anna Haight said...

Shelley: I actually have been to Marin Joe's but it was so long ago, before I was a blogger so I kept it on the not visited list. Thanks for the great Cambria tip. I've looked it up, and if not this trip, I will definitely find my way on another. Looks fabulous!