Friday, March 07, 2008

Cafe Lucano Board

Breakfast with Al Bano.
Actually I was planning to go somewhere else for breakfast, but the place was closed and there I was in Larkspur. So I decided to try Cafe Lucano's breakfast offerings. I asked what the smooth Italian music was and I was shown an album of the popular singer "Al Bano". Giuseppe was serving this morning, one of the family who make your visit so friendly with his ready smile.

Contadina Fritatta

I tried the Contadina Fritatta, filled with zucchini, tomatoes, mushrooms and eggplant if I remember correctly. Served with slices of sweet kiwi, garlicked yellow colored potatoes, and freshly toasted focaccia, I was sure for a moment that I was actually in Italy at a quiet place near the sea. Unfortunately, I had to return to reality, and take myself to the office. But I will be back again for another slice of Italy.

Reviewed previously:
February 2, 2008

No comments: