Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Why did it take me so long?

Shelter Bay Cafe

In a few days, I will celebrate the 11th anniversary of moving into my condo. And most if not all of that time, there was a sparkling little deli just around the corner, and I hadn't found the time to visit. Shelter Bay Cafe has some nice lunch selections, and some great Middle Eastern/Mediterranean type choices as well. The staff is friendly, prompt and very helpful.

Mediterranean Wrap

I tried the Mediterranean wrap. It was full of lentils, rice, falafel, humus, cucumbers and tomatoes and I believe tahini sauce. I would order this tasty item again in a heartbeat.

View

And no one could complain about the view. A friendly woman asked if she could share my table, and we had a nice chat. She works in the office and had nothing but good things to say about the staff and the great food she consistently gets here. Nice to have a confirming second opinion. I also noticed a good selection of breakfast items. I'll have to try breakfast here next!

1 comment:

Zoomie said...

You were just waiting for the perfect sunny day!