Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Breakfast where you don't expect it

Louie's Deli Cafe

I noticed a board behind the cash register advertising breakfast items the last time I visited Louie's Deli Cafe in Sausalito. This charming deli is within walking distance of my workplace, so I'm often getting my falafel fix there. Upon noticing the breakfast sign, I knew I'd have to put it on my to-do list for trying out. And one busy morning, on the way to work it seemed like the perfect opportunity to try it.

Egg and Cheese Bagel

I asked for an onion and poppy seed bagel with egg and cheese. It came to me with cheese wrapped around the egg in a melted perfect breakfast bite. The staff was very friendly too, which changed my mood from a bit frazzled to a more calm attitude to start my day.

Restaurant Inspection Results

This restaurant has no inspection history as of this posting.

Previously reviewed:
March 16, 2007

Find address/phone number/directions on Anna's Map.

No comments: