Friday, July 31, 2009

Still charming and delicious

Strawberry Gourmet

I grabbed a quick lunch at Strawberry Gourmet Delicatessen in Mill Valley a few days ago, enjoying the outside tables in perfect summer weather. I was happy to see that now there is an 'official' breakfast with things like omelets every day from 7 a.m. My last visit there was no breakfast menu other than pastries and they were very accommodating to invent something for me.

Falafel Wrap

I ordered a Falafel Wrap. There is a choice between a wrap style and pita style falafel. The wraps style and filling were great. I'm sure I'll be back for this! Sometimes surprises happen when you randomly sit outside. A friend, Susan, who I hadn't been in contact with for a couple of years walked by and we got that start of recognition at the same time. Susan sat down and we had quite an enjoyable chat!

Restaurant Inspection Results

Critical: 0
Noncritical: 1
Last inspected: 7/22/2008


Previously reviewed:
March 29, 2007

Find address/phone number/directions on Anna's Map.

No comments: