Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Cheerful and Colorful

Picante

I had the most cheerful lunch in a brightly colored mosiaced setting yesterday. It had been a few years since my last visit to Picante in San Rafael, but the greeting was just as pleasant, the service prompt and friendly and it just felt happy to be there.

Agua Fresca - Strawberry Pineapple

I couldn't resist starting with the aguas frescas of strawberry and pineapple. As delicious as it is refreshing!

Super Vegetarian Burrito

I also had a Super Vegetarian Burrito which bursting with flavor and beautifully rolled together. I made a poor attempt using a dull knife to cut it open so you could see inside, but it was made picture perfect before I tried that. If you are in the neighborhood and have a yen for some tasty Mexican food, this would be a good place to stop.

No comments: