Friday, June 20, 2008

Still a good value

Tub Tim Thai

It's been a couple of years since I visited Tub Tim Thai, a little place across from the Pet Club in Corte Madera. Too long! I forgot what good things await inside. Not the least of which is a quiet and very kind man who takes care of you the moment you walk in.

Clear Thai Soup

The lunch specials all still start with a wonderful clear soup which has bits of freshness floating in it.

Yellow Curry with Shrimp

The yellow curry with shrimp was just perfect, and had potatoes and carrots in the curry sauce as well. And the spicing was just right. While enjoying lunch, Ann & Iris from a nearby table visited me noticing the photo taking. Ann has actually read my blog, and we had a nice conversation. Hi to Ann & Iris if they are reading this post.

Speaking of meeting people, this must be the week for it. I meandered into Sushi Ran in Sausalito yesterday evening before taking in War, Inc. next door and was by happy coincidence seated by an old friend I hadn't talked to in years, Toby. What a lucky woman I am!

Last reviewed:
October 13, 2006

2 comments:

Zoomie said...

Fun story about new and old friends!

Anonymous said...

It was a pleasure to meet you too!Love your blog.
Anne and Iris