Thursday, June 05, 2008

Get them while they last!

Blue Moon Strawberries

"Everyone" has been raving about Blue Moon Organic strawberries. I had to get my hands on a box before yet ANOTHER person asked me if I'd tried them.

Small, sweet, local strawberries

Yep, these are tasty alright! Small local sweeties which won't be around for long! I'd hurry and get a box if you like old-fashioned local berry taste! I got mine at Whole Foods.



Meet the farmer


And Anamika of The Sugarcrafter kindly awarded me the "You Make My Day Award" which promptly made MY day.

And here are the rules:
“Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about blogland! Beware! You may get the award several times!”

And here are some of the blogs whose writers "Make My Day" (not in any particular order):

I'm Mad and I Eat
Feeding My Enthusiasms
Becks & Posh
Zoomie Station
Pluto Demoted
Kalyn's Kitchen
Blue Lotus
The Ethicurean
Albion Cooks
Bunrabs (Daily Feed)

6 comments:

Zoomie said...

I'm flattered! Thank you!

cookiecrumb said...

How nice are you!!! Blush, and merci.

Kalyn Denny said...

Thanks Anna, you are so sweet.

Elle said...

Anna, You are a sweetie, just like the berries. Thanks! What a nice award. Hmmm, ten...that might take some time :)

Catherine said...

Thanks for the line, Anna. We should really do dinner sometime. Your blog is a great source of info. for me. Last week, went to Citrus & Spice on your recommendation!

Anna Haight said...

It was a good opportunity to let you know. I often lurk because I'm busy and don't leave comments enough. Wish we could all have dinner together! :-)