Wednesday, June 11, 2008

One Letter Change

DJ Chinese Cuisine

CJ's became DJ's in the not too distant past, and this was the first time I went since the ownership change. I remember doing a double-take and questioning my sanity the first time I passed the new sign. I also sat on their back patio for the first time, lovely!

Hot & Sour Soup

I had a lunch special, which included hot and sour soup. Seemed good for hot and sour.

Mongolian Scallops

And the Mongolian scallops were to die for! Crisp on the outside and moist on the inside with some spice! Green onions and a crisp noodle bed added to the taste adventure. It came with a pretty fried won ton skin, rice, and a refreshing cabbage salad underneath the won ton. All this, and a very friendly owner. Good lunch and recommendable.

Previously reviewed:
May 5, 2007 (as CJ Chinese Cuisine)

No comments: