Monday, February 04, 2008

Fradelizio's Restorante Italiano

Neighborhood Italian.
Dad & I stopped in Fairfax for lunch the other day, finding a sweet neighborhood place which was cozy, tasty and had attentive service. Fradelizio's Ristorante Italiano is in an old home which has been remodeled into a warm and inviting place, a little like a visit to your grandma's.

Chicken Sandwich with Salad

Dad had a generously portioned fresh chicken breast sandwich with a colorful side salad.

Half Asparagus Salad

I had a half asparagus salad. It was thoughtfully arranged and I could taste all the bright colors.

Capellini Neopolitano

It was followed by their Capellini Napolitano. I very much enjoyed the mild and fresh tomato based sauce which was mild, yet flavored such that it wasn't 'flat'. It was a very nicely prepared dish. If craving Italian again in Fairfax, I'd definitely go again.

No comments: