Thursday, February 28, 2008

Marvin's Breakfast Club

The rain was with me.
Usually Marvin's Breakfast Club is so packed even the outside tables have a line waiting for them. Now that I've gone, I can see why. I didn't have breakfast, but the breakfast plate that whizzed past me were a sight to behold. Golden potatoes, perfectly shaped eggs... it smelled delicious also.

Vegetarian Taco Salad

This saucy little nook is run by three ladies, one of which is the owner, and they are quite friendly and funny. They cheerfully and deliciously converted the taco salad into a vegetarian one using refried beans instead of beef. It was fresh, good and inventive. I wouldn't have put some of the ingredients in a taco salad, such as pickles, raw onions, but the cucumber slices were delightful! If you can ever get a space in this Novato hang-out, grab it!

No comments: