Thursday, March 26, 2009

Good direction

Sonoma Latina Grill

I stopped by the Sonoma Latina Grill in Novato for lunch, just before the crowds rolled in. The staff at the beginning of the line where you order were bouncy and friendly as well as helpful.

Burrito and Strawberry Agua Fresca

I ordered a Garden Vegetable Burrito. And at the end of the line a customer suggested I not miss the strawberry agua fresca, and that was good advice!

Unwrapping the burrito

I had a little difficulty getting the items on the burrito that I wanted. The background fan was VERY noisy, and there was glass right in front of the counter that was sound blocking. Although I told the woman adding the final touches that I would like 'everything' on it, I noticed that she skipped the lettuce. And indeed she neither heard me or saw my hand motions and my burrito came sans lettuce.

Garden Vegetable Burrito

The young man at the cash register promptly gave me a plate rather than the wire basket when I asked. I was afraid, and was right, that it was too sloppy with liquid inside to try to eat from a wire basket. With that freshly made tortilla, and local, organic vegetables it was very healthy, and it tasted good as well. This is a very noisy environment, so not a good place to take those who have issues hearing, or who want to have a conversation during the meal.

Restaurant Inspection Results
Critical: 2
Noncritical: 2
Last inspected: 3/20/2009


Find address/phone number/directions on Anna's Map.

No comments: