Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Award winning pizza

Mulberry Street Pizza

Mulberry Street Pizzeria in San Rafael captured the Food Network Pizza Battle 1st Place for its For the Love of Mushrooms! Pizza. I had to try some!

Caesar Salad

But first Dad and I shared a very crisp and flavorful Caesar Salad.

For the Love of Mushroom Pizza!

On to the award winning pizza, the For the Love of Mushrooms! Pizza was incredibly rich, such that we could only eat one slice each! This pizza sat on a Whole Wheat blended crust with a White Sauce, a Garlic/Herb/ Mushroom sauté, Mozzarella & Provolone cheeses and garnished with a Flavorful Red Wine reduction. Being close to the Century Regency theater makes it a convenient as well as delicious stop.

3 comments:

Zoomie said...

Wow,that's amazing and the slices are huge! I'm gonna have to get over there to try some of that!

Anonymous said...

This is great Italian food. Wonderful place to go before or after a movie across the street, if the times line up. Also a place where you can order large bottles of Voss Sparkling Water and take the empties home with you. They make excellent water bottles.

Unknown said...

I'm amazed, I have to say. Really rarely ever do I face a blog that's equally educative and entertaining, and enable me notify you, you might have hit the nail on the head. Your concept is excellent the issue is something that not sufficient people are talking intelligently about. I am very joyful that I stumbled throughout this in my look for for some thing referring to this.
pizza delivery in san jose
san jose pizza express