Saturday, April 19, 2008

Gorgeous view breakfast

Northpoint Coffee Company

Dad & I slipped into Sausalito early one morning and decided to see what Northpoint Coffee Company had to offer in the way of breakfast. It was a gorgeous day.

View

And whatever breakfast may come, the view itself from the back patio fills ones senses.

Hot Ovaltine

The barista was alone in serving the requests of a very full house. Naturally, he made sure we had our drinks first, and Dad enjoyed a Hot Ovaltine.

Soy Latte

I enjoyed a Soy Latte, and nearly had it finished by the time our breakfast sandwiches were ready.

Ham Breakfast Sandwich

Dad enjoyed a ham, egg strata and cheese breakfast sandwich.

Vegetarian Breakfast Sandwich

I chose the veggie version, which was the same except no ham. I was impressed by the fresh taste of herbs in the egg strata. The last time I was here, they had no hot breakfast options, so it was nice to enjoy a surprise. There was a large public notice on the front window that indicates it is changing hands to "Baldwin Coffee, LLC". I guess we got in under the wire!

Previously reviewed:
March 25, 2007

No comments: