Saturday, August 16, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Blog!

On Saturday, August 16, 2003 I began this blogging journey. What a pleasant surprise this journey has been. And how 5 years has flown by! What seemed to be a 'solitary' endeavor has brought new friends and experiences, such nice bonuses! Apparently I enjoy doing this! Many tanks to Blogger for making this easy and providing the server space to host my food and life musings.

photo credit: iStock photo


Anne said...

Happy 5th birthday, and here's to many more! I love reading your blog and visiting the restaurants you review. Today is my 33rd wedding anniversary, so August 16th must be a good day!
All my best,

bitter bitch said...

Happy, happy.
Wow, five years! You're an early adopter.

cookiecrumb said...

Congratulations. Five years!!!

Zoomie said...

Anna, happy blogging anniversary! Your reviews are a good resource for all of us in the "foodie" community!

Catherine said...

OMG1 Congrats! That's really quite a milestone. Any wishing you many more!