Sunday, April 08, 2007

Pomodoro Pizza Cafe

A little Brazilian music with lunch.
I was surprised by the jazzy mellow music in the background as I waited for my lunch at the Pomodoro Pizza Cafe in Marin City. I was also surprised at how thoughtfully the place had been put together for a sleek yet warm design.

Green Salad

My meal came with a festive green salad included, and there was artistic flair in the white and green stripes of dressing. It was as good as it looks.

Spinach, Meatball & Cheese Calzone

I ordered a Spinach, Cheese and Meatball Calzone, as I hadn't had one to my memory since I lived in Maryland in the 80's. It was rustic and delicious! The staff was attentive and friendly, and it was a very positive experience. I noted that breakfast is also served here daily. The waiter mentioned that pizza delivery is an option. Oh, and prices are reasonable too, one of the best values around!

No comments: