Monday, April 02, 2007

Cafe Citti

Northern Italian - as in north of Marin, in Sonoma County.
I met Linda and Olivia for dinner with my father the other evening at one of our favorite hang outs, Cafe Citti.

View

It's right on Highway 12 between Glen Ellen and Santa Rosa, and you can see a nice mountain view from the windows.

Interior

It's rather casual, you look at the whiteboards and place your order at the cash register. After ordering, you sit down and relax while the efficient waitstaff brings your food.

Garden Salad

I'm afraid I was having so much fun catching up with Linda & Olivia, that I only remembered to snap this delicious garden salad. Next came flavorful and moist rotisserie chicken with a side of AOP linguine, spicy and plain. Wonderful meal and company, and a highly recommendable place in Sonoma wine country.

No comments: