Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hime

Another Japanese restaurant!
Yes, last week I met good friends and former co-workers at a yummy Japanese restaurant called Hime in San Francisco. It was a farewell dinner for one of them, who is returning to Japan soon. Given the circumstances, taking food photos wasn't appropriate, but I wanted to note that this is a great place for artistic small plates and beautiful interior.

I myself am leaving early Tuesday morning for Chicago for a project launch meeting -- I have to earn money to support my blogging habit :-). I've tried to visit several restaurants in advance so I might continue posting. I'm not sure whether I'll be in appropriate circumstances to blog the Chicago restaurants this time, but I'll take my camera just in case. If I'm absent a bit, be assured it's just the press of business, and I'll soon be back!

No comments: