Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lobster dinner


At the end of the day, I made a very casual dinner to enjoy with my friend, Daniel. Daniel took this photo with his Google Android phone, and encouraged me to post the meal. The lobsters are from Molly Stone's that has a great special on Maine lobsters this week, at $9.99 a pound cooked or $7.99 live. Freshly seeing the scene in Julie & Julie where 'lobster murder' occurs, I couldn't bear the idea of trying to boil one live, so I freshened freshly cooked ones up with a little lemon in boiling water. I made a small saute of fresh vegetables from my CSA box. The cut carrots and orange were also from the box. The cous cous and rice were heated up from a recent meal. That was what was cooking at Anna's home tonight!

1 comment:

Zoomie said...

Lovely! Nothing like Maine lobsters for delicious succulence!