Monday, August 03, 2009

How does my garden grow?

Tomato Plant - August 2009

The lack of sun this summer hasn't helped, however the brave tomato soldiers on!

Tomato growing

Here's what the plant looked like on July 15, 2009. On the home front, I'm a bit worried about my Father as he's been reporting dizziness (without being unstable or feeling like falling) and muddled head feeling in the last week or so. He shakes his head to and fro like that will help. Other than that, he's been doing well and reports have it that he is getting stronger with his treadmill/stretches/pilates routine. I have been tending to him more closely so some times my blog posts are delayed. His birthday present from me, a black leather recliner, was delivered yesterday and he was very tickled. That's how things are here.

1 comment:

Zoomie said...

I'm sorry to hear that your Dad is having strange symptoms. Don't worry about us - we'll be here when you get back.