Thursday, September 20, 2007

Path

A little bit of this and a little bit of that.
If this was your pathway to work, wouldn't you feel happy every day? Pluck a 'local' lemon off the tree for your filtered water, leave your bike in the rustic building and continue down the path...

Mobile

Artwork and colorful flowers and plants, changing with the seasons, mark the way.

Labrinth

If you feel like you are going in circles, you can actually walk them out on the labyrinth.

Abalone fountain

If you still feel a little wound up, the abalone shell fountain's peaceful tinkling will completely transform your mood before you walk in the door.

Asian garden

And there's a little nook for when I miss the Asian influence.

Deck

Lunch on the deck is delightful, and the weather almost always cooperates.

Room with a view

And a view from my room... I drove into the city the other evening, and watched all the congestion and really appreciated that I don't have to do that anymore.

Grillling

And it's only a 5 minutes from my place (if I take the car) and I can use that gained back commute (and no tolls!) to enjoy cooking or other things. For dinner last evening, I grilled up some asparagus, shitake mushrooms and fresh bone-in pork chops for dinner.

Dinner

I then I took my Dad to see the 3:10 to Yuma as he is a fan of Westerns, what a good movie! And by the way, I passed Fabrizio earlier n the day, and it's open!

2 comments:

Kalyn Denny said...

Yes, you are living in a wonderful place. I do like lots of things about Utah, but as winter approaches, I remember how much I hate the cold!

Anna Haight said...

I remember Utah winters -- brrrrr.. but there was a freshness and crispness in the air that are nice. I know I'm spoiled when I am thinking brrrr about the forecast of 63F this Saturday, coolest high since last spring I think.