Sunday, September 09, 2007

E & O Trading Company

Modern Fusion. Dad and I stopped by E & O Trading Company the other day for an Asian fusion lunch. I've been here several times before, but to my surprise, even though I posted about it in 2005 and 2006, I have not done a full review with food photos. I've consistently enjoyed good service and good food here.

Corn Fritters

We started with some fresh Indonesian Corn Fritters which are made from the freshes sweet corn, shaved off the cob just before cooking.

E & O Platter

We then moved on to the E & O Platter, with its succulent pieces of meat, seafood, and portabello mushroom perfectly marinated, cooked and skewered. Hoisin, Peanut and honey mustard dipping sauces were perfect accompaniments.

Chicken Salad

The last of our savory dishes was the Asian Chicken-Mint Salad. So light, so refreshing!

Pineapple Upside Down Cake

Dad wanted to hear about the desserts, and chose the Pineapple Upside down cake with vanilla ice cream. I took a bite too, and it simply melted in the mouth. This is an old favorite of ours in Larkspur and we'll certainly be visiting again, with or without camera.

No comments: