Sunday, September 23, 2007

Jupiter Ionizer

New Toy.
Yes, gadget girl couldn't resist a new toy with promising health benefits. I first heard of these in the 1970s when in Japan -- these create alkaline and acid water. Alkaline water has many health benefits, and acid water is a good thing to wash with! I picked up the Jupiter Science Melody. After putting it together, I measured tap water at pH 7.0 and my highest alkaline setting at 10.0. The alkaline water definitely tastes soft, pure and a little bit sweet.

4 comments:

Kalyn Denny said...

Very interesting. Never heard of this before!

Anonymous said...

Kalyn,

I've never heard of it either. Let me know how it works out.

Anna Haight said...

It's working great! I'm feeling amazingly energized and body feels very smooth, like after a good massage. I will probably do a post on water at some point in the near future.

Anonymous said...

interesting finding

I know this technology for a couple of years. The water filter with ph. level regulator are awesome.

you must also check dr. masaru emoto's research

good look to you all :)