Monday, January 01, 2007

Red Pagoda

Happy New Year!!!

Eating Japanese in Marin. If you've been following this blog, you'll have picked up that I adore Asian food, particularly Japanese. Today is one of the most important holidays in Japan, and since I have had a pretty close connection to the people and culture (and of course food!) of Japan, I thought I would do a round up of eating Japanese in Marin.

Japanese Restaurants I've tried (and link to my review, if I wrote one, or other info)

Larkspur

King of the Roll
Sushi-ko

Mill Valley

Amberjack
Ino Sushi
Robata Grill & Sushi
Samurai
Sushi Gourmet

Novato

Masa Sushi
Matsuyama
Taki

San Rafael

Akira Sushi Bar
Fujiyama
Kamikaze
Sushi Boat Restaurant
Sushi Lin
Sushi-to-Dai-For
Tenkyu

Sausalito

Sushi Ran
Sweet Ginger


Japanese Restaurants yet to try...

San Rafael

Arigatou - Japanese Food to Go
Edo Japan

Non-Japanese Restaurants featuring sushi...

Mill Valley

May Lee's Chinese Restaurant

San Rafael


Yu Shang Restaurant & Sushi Bar

No comments: