Monday, September 04, 2006

Lesser-known eating places. In my July 12th post on Las Camelias I noted:

"I'm going to be making some effort to go to out-of-the way, smaller places which may be missed by the standard reviewers. Hopefully, this won't mean a slew of poor reviews, but I think there may be some hidden gems for more casual and inexpensive dining. Stay tuned."

Thought it was time for a round up of the smaller places in Marin County!

Most are too small to have a website, or much in the way of reviews. I've linked the best external source I could find as of this post for each. Here are the ones I've reviewed in my blog:

Sushi Lin in San Rafael (reviewed July 6, 2006)
Panchitos Restaurant in Terra Linda - San Rafael (reviewed July 11, 2006)
Gourmet Garden To Go in Mill Valley (reviewed July 14, 2006)
Strawberry Gourmet Delicatessen in Strawberry Village - Mill Valley (reviewed July 18, 2006)
Saigon Village in San Rafael (reviewed August 17, 2006)
Caffe Oggi in Mill Valley (reviewed August 30, 2006)
Sartaj India Cafe in Sausalito (reviewed August 31, 2006)

I am also working on adding the ability for readers to add comments to this blog... stay tuned!

No comments: