Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Marin Thai Restaurants

Thai Collage

Since the last update, there have been a few changes on the Marin Thai Restaurant scene. I have to visit a new one that has popped up in West Marin to reclaim my previous record of having visited every Marin Thai restaurant. Marin is fortunate to have a large number of very good Thai restaurants. I last summarized a list of reviews on January 20, 2008. Links to reviews on this blog, or other information about the restaurants appears organized by city below.

Thai Restaurants I've discovered

Corte Madera
Tub Tim Thai

Fairfax
Siam Lotus

Larkspur
R'Noh Thai
Tha Siam

Mill Valley

Thep Lela

Novato
Cafe Bankok
Chao Praya

San Anselmo
Lanna Thai Restaurant
Orchid Thai

San Rafael
Bankok Thai Express
Bay Thai Cuisine
Citrus & Spice
Jhan Tong
My Thai
Royal Thai Restaurant
Signature Thai
Thai Smile

Sausalito
Arawan Thai Cuisine
Kitti's Place
Thai Terrace

Thai Restaurants I've yet to try

Inverness
Thepmonggon Thai on the Bay

Previous Thai Lists

January 2o, 2008
September 13, 2007

Other Greater Bay Area Thai places I've reviewed

San Francisco
Be My Guest

Sonoma
Rins Thai

No comments: