Thursday, November 06, 2008

Comfort pizza on a dreary day

Pizza Antica

It was a dreary, rainy day earlier this week and some pizza seemed to be a good warming idea. Particularly since I found a parking spot nearby Pizza Antica in Mill Valley's Strawberry Village.

Potato, onion and white truffle oil pizza

The Heirloom Potato, Caramelized Onion and White Truffle Oil pizza was a perfect fit. It was crunchy and comforting at the same time. Shook away the cold feeling from the rain. However, I was very sad that on this outing my trusty Sony Cybershot completely died. Or more precisely, the focus did. The photos were really wild, like a camera on some kind of trip. These were taken with my Nokia N95 camera, which can take some great shots, but it's rather uneven, and does terribly in low light. Luckily Pizza Antica has lots of windows which lightened things up despite the gray sky. I'll probably stick to home shots until the new and improved Cybershot that I ordered arrives...

Previously reviewed:
July 12, 2007

1 comment:

Zoomie said...

Actually, I like this pizza photo! Looks delicious!