Saturday, May 24, 2008

Spring Special Selection

Haru no sakura Bento

Nijiya Market was full of tasty bento boxes this morning! I went to San Francisco to see Dr. Arya who is visiting from India. If you have any interest in seeing a REAL Ayurvedic doctor while he's in town (about one more week), please contact me and I'll put you in touch with him (anna AT annalou DOT com). My pulses have improved a lot since last fall, so no more special herbs, but I have to continue my vegetarian diet. So the above "Special Spring Selection", Spring Cherry Blossom Lunchbox, which was vegetarian, fit the bill for having after my session.

Spring Cherry Blossom Bento

Dad also enjoyed the various vegetable dishes inside that had been flavored with a tasty range of flavors and textures. Dad also had a consultation with Dr. Arya and he is going to follow nearly the diet I've been prescribed, and do some meditation!

No comments: