Sunday, May 25, 2008

Harborside seafood

Fish

One day I enjoyed a walk over to Fish for lunch. It seems that it matters not when I go, there is always a line outside.

Clam Linguine

On that sunny day, I tried clam linguine and discovered that not only were the clams abundant, fresh and delicious, but that the pasta is made on site fresh. It was some of the best fresh pasta I've ever eaten. And the big galvanized bucket for the shells was a off-beat touch that added another touch of fun.

Clam Chowder

A few days later, Dad was in the mood for seafood, so we stopped by in the evening. We each enjoyed a cup of clam chowder.

Fish & Chips

And without a doubt, we enjoyed the Alaskan halibut Fish & Chips we shared.

Sausalito Harbor View

Dad said the harbor reminded him of home (Everett/Seattle, WA) and he enjoyed the changing color as the sun started setting (as did I). Fish is still on top of its game, and highly recommendable.

Previously reviewed:
August 14, 2007
February 10, 2007

2 comments:

Kalyn Denny said...

Those fish and chips are making me drool!

cookiecrumb said...

Aww... I love that place.
As soon as the sun returns (!!!) I'll make a return visit.
Great to hear about the clams and linguini.