Saturday, December 02, 2006


Crepes and schools. I couldn't resist trying out the Crepevine in San Rafael when I found a coupon in one of those mailers with lots of paper saying that Crepevine would donate 10% of your meal cost to support Marin schools.



Oh yum! They had fresh squeezed orange and carrot juice mixed! I first tried this combo at the Crepevine I first visited in Oakland. This was sooo fresh and the flavors blended well.




I had the Santa Fe crepe which was stuffed with grilled chicken apple sausage, scrambled eggs, green onions, provolone, and topped with salsa fresca. It was accompanied by home fries and a fresh green salad, lightly dressed in vinaigrette. This was hearty and the flavors blended well. The service was attentive and the setting was airy, bright and cheerful, with outside seating available as well. Definitely will return here!

6 comments:

BionicBuddha said...

I heard it through the crepevine!



www.bionicbuddha.com

succoach said...

The food looks great and I would love to come out there and sample your food. I spoke with Jeff Fisher and he said he helped Jennifer Ellis with a court case in Marin County last year and won.

He also said he ate at som ice cream shop in Tiberan that was just down right heavenly.

He told me about a cool site out these. http://www.sfvedanta.org/bookshop/VSNCTitleDump.php

Please visit my blog to see what I am all about and also read my expose on Mark Foley and The Drug Free America Foundation

http://www.blogger.com/profile/27721179

Anonymous said...

Great Blog-keep up the great work!

Anna Haight said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to comment.

佩剑布衣 said...

I like orange!

Anonymous said...

What the flip?! A blog about food? Weird. Cool, but weird.