Thursday, October 25, 2007

Lotus (door)

Indian Restaurants in Marin.
One of my favorite cuisines, I have been pleased to find a nice selection in Marin. If I've missed any, please let me know in the comments! I've included Indian Fusion restaurants as well. The above photo is the door leading into Lotus Cuisine of India in San Rafael. Beautiful isn't it?


Indian Restaurants I've explored

Larkspur
Table Cafe

Mill Valley
Avatar's Punjab Burritos
India Palace

San Rafael
Bombay Garden
India Village
Lotus Cuisine of India
Om South Indian Cuisine

Sausalito
Avatar's
Gaylord India
Sartaj India Cafe

Indian Restaurants for future enjoyment

Fairfax
Cafe Tandoori

2 comments:

Deborah Dowd said...

Wow! What a beautiful door! And how lucky you are to have so many choices! I think that we have two indian restaurants in our area.

Anonymous said...

Anna: Cafe Lotus in Fairax. It's a branch of the San Rafael restaurant and uses organic ingredients. Really worth checking out.