Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Anchorage 5 Restaurant

Clean, bright and inviting.
Anchorage 5 is just what you'd like a quick and casual lunch spot to be. I was greeted promptly and a friendly waitress took my order. The water had a slice of lemon, and everything looked so clean and bright inside. The menu consists of breakfast items, American lunch choices, and a page of Mexican favorites.

Ciji's Steak Tostada

I tried Ciji's Steak Tostada. It was like a chopped salad tostada with a nice mix of bits of tender steak and fresh crisp lettuce on a corn tostada base topped with creamy beans. The sour cream and guacamole added smoothness and creamy flavor. I liked it! Anchorage 5 serves breakfast from 7 a.m. until close at 3 p.m. , on weekends, it opens at 8 a.m. I'll have to try their breakfast another time!

No comments: