Tuesday, July 05, 2005

This was rather a long day... getting up at 5:00 a.m., shepherding Dad through the multi-appointment/treatment day at UCSF. I was so fatigued and headachy I crashed upon getting home and slept for two hours until a friend called. And I thought it was the patient who was supposed to experience the fatigue -- Dad wanted to see a movie after a full day at the hospital. I'm afraid I didn't fulfill that wish for him today. But we did see "War of the Worlds" yesterday as a matinee, and we both enjoyed it. I'm afraid we didn't try out any new breakfast places either, we enjoyed a quick bite between appointments at the UCSF cafeteria about 7:30 a.m. Now I must say it gets thumbs up for hospital food. Short post, but time for some zzzzs for me. 5 a.m. continues to be early to rise.

No comments: