Saturday, July 30, 2005

Saturn White Peaches. After starting the morning spritely with a leisurely breakfast at the Dipsea in San Rafael with my fellow Shadow Dancing ladies, I took their advice about meandering throught the charming town of Ross. I did my shopping at Woodland's and picked up these peach beauties as a treat for my Dad.

Later, gave Dad a list of possibile things I could whip up for lunch, and he chose the pizza. So I rolled out a garlic herb crust and topped it with Canadian Bacon, fresh heirloom tomato slices, fresh morel mushrooms and a four cheese mix. It it was great, chased by the above mentioned peaches.

Salute to the Arts. On my way to this, will post more details later.

Well, back from Sonoma, and we circled this and decided not to go for a number of reasons, not the least of which was that Olivia was with us, and at 4 may not have enjoyed it $35 dollars worth.

So... we went to see March of the Penguins, a very good film, and yes, even though G rated, it wasn't the most exciting for Miss Olivia either.

We ended our evening with dinner at Kirin in Santa Rosa, which consitently makes good Chinese food. Potstickers, vegetable fried rice and Champagne scallops were our choices there.

I picked up Dad who enjoyed his time at his place, the Wine Country House, next weekend he'll be moving back.

The weather is simply beautiful, and what a nice pink sky as the sun went down. I've opened my sliding glass doors to let the sea breeze blow through.

Will sure be happy when I can put my BBQ and deck furniture, plants back where they belong! The painters have been working on it since July 15th, and it is still not finished.

No comments: