Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Barney's Gourmet Hamburgers

Vegetarian menu takes up real estate! I was in a hurry for lunch the other day, and thought Barney's Gourmet Hamburgers may somehow have ONE veggie burger choice, and I was pleasantly surprised to see a whole section of interesting ones.

Half order of steak fries

But first I ordered a half order of steak fries, and that was one big half! The fries came piping hot and were fried in 100% rice bran oil. These were nicely flavored.

North Beach Garden

I ventured on for the North Beach Garden, which was smothered in mushrooms, artichokes and cheese. It was too big to get my mouth around, but I enjoyed it throughly. I am delighted that there is a burger place to go with my more carnivorous friends that gives me a large choice of interesting options. The staff was friendly and prompt too.

No comments: