Thursday, November 02, 2006


Trick or Treat. Proof positive that I did have some children drop by this Halloween, just one bunch, but some years it's none. Not very many children in my neighborhood. Daniel stopped by to help pass out the treats, and we went to a Sharon Knight concert at the Larkspur Cafe Theatre in Larkspur after I made a roasted chicken dinner.

In the meantime I've started with a new client this week, and it's been busy... not much time to blog. I won't go away, but I may not make it every day for awhile.

Today for lunch I revisited Sweet Ginger in Sausalito, and after many happy visits, had a disappointment. I had katsudon, breaded pork over rice with egg, onion and some vegetables. The pork was completely leathery, and the dish was rather over sweet and nearly cold. Since there were only 2 people, including me, as guests at the time, I don't know what happened. However, I've been to Sweet Ginger many times, and this is a real exception. Will keep an eye on this though.

No comments: