Thursday, October 30, 2008

Very popular lunch spot

Shanghai Garden

I tried a new (to me) Chinese restaurant in Novato yesterday, Shanghai Garden. It's located in Ignacio Center near the Dollar Store. It was already busy when I came, and before I left, every table was filled with hungry lunchers.

Hot & Sour Soup

The soup of the day was Hot & Sour, and although that type is not my favorite, this one actually tasted good.

Walnut Prawns

My lunch special also included a crisp and hot egg roll, and it was served on the plate with the entree, Walnut Prawns, and the fried rice. The slice of orange was sweet, and the future in the fresh fortune cookie positive! The whole meal was $6.50 plus tip. It was pretty good, especially for the price. I would definitely go back for a tasty bargain bite.

No comments: