Monday, August 13, 2007

Edamame

Healthy snack. Another tasty thing I picked up at Trader Joe's the other day is Seapoint Farms Dry Roasted Edamame (soy beans). These are light, crunchy and full of protein. Highly recommendable.

Thursday night I met an old friend (Paul's sister Deborah) for dinner in the city. We shopped first at the 5th & Mission Mall and I went wild and bought a pair of celery crocs in Mary Jane style. What's more I picked up some of the buttons, purple and pink stars and the like, so now I look like a teeny bopper but in comfortable shoes. Deborah and I had dinner at the King of Thai Noodle House around the corner, and enjoyed every morsel of food as we caught up on a lot of things since it had been at least a couple years since we last met. That's life here for now.

No comments: