Sunday, May 13, 2007

Marin Brewing Company

Open Late on Weeknights.
Marin Brewing Company is one of the few restaurants open late on weeknight in Marin County (besides places like McDonald's or Denny's). Handy information if you are coming home after a very late project at work, or just off a plane from another time zone and your tummy's rumbling. Marin Brewing Company is open until midnight on weekdays, and 1 a.m. on Friday and Saturday nights.

Grilled Chicken Tostadas Gongora

Actually, I enjoyed lunch here. It has been at least a couple years since I've been here, and I found they still had my favorite grilled chicken tostada gonzora on the menu. It's a kind of Mexican-style chopped salad with bits of tomato, grilled chicken, red onion and flavorful crisp lettuce all tossed together with a topping of cheddar and side of sour cream.

Happy Mother's Day, and I hope you all are enjoying it with her!

No comments: