Friday, November 02, 2007

EAT

A command. Or that's what the restaurant name simply feels like - EAT. Or just nice verb-iage. At any rate, the welcome mat drew me in to a place I've been wanting to try since it opened now awhile ago.

Cream of Broccoli Soup with Cheddar

I was too tempted by their soup special, cream of broccoli with cheddar. I imagined that I was getting a cup, but rather a large bowl was placed in front of me with this smooth and green warm liquid inside. It was worth ordering again, but maybe as the main dish, as I couldn't finish it.

Ted's Grilled Shrimp Green Salad

Good thing I ordered something lighter as my entree, Ted's Grilled Shrimp Salad, consisting of greens, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, green beans, avocado, grilled shrimp, blue cheese & white balsamic vinaigrette. At a different angle, you would be able to see that the grilled shrimp on skewers is in generous portion, crunchy on the outside, and moist on the inside. This was a great meal. I also noticed that Eat is open for Sunday brunch as well.

No comments: