Friday, February 16, 2007

Noonan's Bar & Grill

Sunny lunch in Larkspur.
After thinking to myself many times that I'd drop in some day, I finally tried Noonan's Bar & Grill in Larkspur Landing. This place really has their act together. Warm greeting, prompt and excellent service and inventive twists on the menu. And OMG! choice!

Fish Sandwich

I tried the sandwich special, a red snapper sandwich. Everything about it was perfect, and I was amazed when I heard the list of possible sides. Not just your 'fries or salad' standard. I chose asparagus, and was pleasantly surprised that it was grilled white asparagus that came out. A little on the pricey side, but their service and food are really impeccable. It also has Sunday brunch.

For dinner I met an old friend for dinner and we went to Taylor's Automatic Refresher at the Ferry Building in San Francisco. They forgot to leave off the cheese from her burger, and forgot my Dr. Pepper until I went back and queried, but my veggie burger was good and we enjoyed talking and catching up on lots of mutual interests.

1 comment:

Susan from Food Blogga said...

I was in San Francisco last spring, and spent a lot of time grazing in the Ferry Building. What a culinary heaven! Sorry your meal wasn't perfect though.