Monday, February 16, 2009

View breakfast

Bridgeway Cafe

Sitting in front of the windows at Bridgeway Cafe in Sausalito gives you a fabulous view of the Richardson Bay and San Francisco skyline. However the day I last visited, I was with Paul who was visiting from Portland and we were more interested in talking. And it was fun to introduce him to this delicious breakfast spot.

Short Stack of French Toast

Paul ordered the short stack of French toast with bacon. He gave it high marks and enjoyed the nice piece of cantaloupe on the side.

Omelet

I had a custom omelet with some perfectly cooked home fries.

Omelet interior

I was very happy of my choice of spinach, tomatoes and jack cheese for the filling. I've never had a bad experience here, and the breakfasts have always been meticulously plated and delicious!

Restaurant Inspection Results
Critical: 4
Noncritical: 7
Last inspected: 8/14/2008

Previously reviewed:
June 21, 2008
June 24, 2005

No comments: