Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Rosemary Christmas Tree

Merry Christmas!

This photo is from another Christmas... I've been enjoying rather than photographing much so far. The terrible storm has been keeping me awake tonight. I had a lovely Christmas Eve lunch with Jo-Ann at Cinecitta and cooked a nice Christmas Eve dinner for my Dad & Daniel. Of course I enjoyed it too. Turkey Breast Roast stuffed with garlic, dressing with water chestnuts, gingered Nantes carrots, a little caprese salad, some aged 3 years Gouda with rosemary Tuscan crackers and roasted vegetables in the pan with the turkey (sweet potato, pearl onions and Russian fingerling potatoes). Oh, and a fresh cucumber salad. We topped it off with a fresh mix of raspberries and blueberries with whipped cream for dessert. Today Dad & I are zipping off to Jo-Ann's then Linda's for more holiday cheer.

2 comments:

Anamika:The Sugarcrafter said...

I would like to wish you Merry Christmas and wonderful ushering into new year 2009.

Zoomie said...

Merry Christmas, a bit late!