Monday, September 07, 2009

Burritos as you like them

High Tech Burrito

A couple of cute girls, Zena and Zoe, put a bug in my ear about the great burritos at High Tech Burrito. Naturally, I had to check it out. Luckily there is one not far from me at Strawberry Village in Mill Valley.

Chips & Salsa (mild)

I noticed that they make breakfast burritos, but they don't open earlier than ten, so that makes it brunch, not breakfast in my book. When I ordered my burrito at the window, I was offered chips and salsa for a quick 50-cent add. How could I resist? The chips were startlingly fresh, and the mild salsa went well with these.

Braised Tofu

I tried the braised tofu burrito. It consisted of braised tofu, fresh veggies, black beans, brown rice and mild salsa rolled in a grilled low fat whole wheat tortilla. It was fresh and hot and I liked the flavors! I'd have this one again in a heartbeat. The girls led me right. There are other High Tech Burrito locations in Marin at San Rafael and Novato.

Restaurant Inspection Results

Critical: 1
Noncritical: 1
Last inspected: 3/19/2009


Find address/phone number/directions on Anna's Map.

No comments: