Saturday, July 05, 2008

New Opening in Mill Valley

Asqew Grill

I've been waiting for this one. Since I'd enjoyed meals at Asqew Grill in both Oakland and San Francisco I was delighted to see the sign for one opening in Mill Valley's Strawberry Village last September. When I heard that the co-founder, David Gogolak, passed away in a Montana avalanche while skiing, I wondered if it would delay or stop the project. So I was quite delighted to see it was open, and wasted no time in trying it out on this side of the bay.

Skewers of Fish

I had a Mango Lime Ahi Tuna Skewer (broccoli, red peppers, red onions, cilantro lime sauce and mango salsa), and Herb Salmon Skewer (Roma tomatoes, broccoli, red oinions, and lemon beurre blanc) over Citrus Couscous. It was great as I expected, however, the salmon was a little rare for my taste so I'll ask for well-done next time. With reasonable prices, flexible portions and over 166,376 combinations to choose from Asqew Grill is a winner!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Blog